Time: 08:15 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE | ADVANCED ANALYTICS | DATA DISCOVERY | TRENDS IN BI AND ANALYTICS
24 April 2018 - Seminars
25 April 2018 - Conference and Exhibition
Zürich Marriott Hotel, Neumühlequai 42, 8006 Zürich
MAIN TOPICS 2018
- Development and use of artificial intelligence for BI and analytics
- BI Strategy - Classification of Data Discovery, Advanced Analytics, Data Preparation and Data Warehouse Automation
- Trends and innovative application examples in the market
- Market overview of providers for BI and Analytics
The social and economic change through the digital transformation progresses inexorably. For example, augmented reality blurs the boundary between real and virtual reality. Business intelligence and analytics are confronted with further requirements, such as the use of the full data potential from all internal and external sources to identify patterns and make forecasts. This results in a strong specialization and further professionalization with data science labs, governance concepts for data lakes or data discovery as a logical further development of Self Service BI.
Find out in the context of the 6th Annual Conference BI & Analytics Agenda 2018 how to deal with the current challenges in a targeted manner. We explain the concepts behind the new buzzwords and show their relevance and maturity. Users, providers and analysts present their experiences in a compact and understandable way.
Find out more about successful solutions from leading national and international companies and the results of BARC analysts at our annual conference:
- Big Data Analytics: The intelligent use of all available internal and external data, regardless of formats and structures
- Analytics strategy and architecture for explorative and classical BI topics
- Prerequisites for effective self-service BI
- Practical application concepts for Data Science Labs, Predictive Analytics and Data Lakes
In the accompanying exhibition you can get to know leading BI and Analytics providers and evaluate their solutions. In addition, further seminars will be offered prior to the conference. Here, experienced BI experts deal with the special requirements and questions of the participants.