End: Fri, 05.04.2019 - 06:00 p.m.
As an independent platform for decision-makers from utility companies, industry, research and politics, the "Energy Innovation Forum" highlights current trends in the energy sector and provides a comprehensive and profound overview of the strategic and technical challenges in the energy market of the future. The participants will be introduced to new ideas and innovative solutions for the upcoming tasks.
Focus topics of the 9th annual conference
- Convergence of systems - traffic, buildings, energy
- Innovations - New technologies, business models and culture
- Intelligent interfacing of energy systems
- Technological disruptions in the energy industry
- Practical experience with new business models
- Smart Meter Rollout, Battery Storage and P2P Energy Trading
- Value added to what extent? - EVU vs Gewerbe
- Factors for success in innovation and change management
As a sponsoring partner, we will be on site to present our comprehensive BI solutions for analysis, reporting and planning, especially in the field of "energy" .
We look forward to your visit!
Interview with Christian Fischer at the Innovation Forum 2018